Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to role-play Maximum Ride by james Patterson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arizona - U.S.A

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:51 pm

Angel:

"Gazzy I bet all my savings that that creepy teacher Ms. Montoya was part of the school!" I said when we took off.

I gasped.

"She must have been a scientist!"

Nudge:

We took off Max in the lead and Fang hauling the girl that Max was almost snarling at.

"Max where do we go your moms house ISNT safe you dont want her hurt." I said quitely

Angel:

Max was thinking daggers towards that blonde girl poor thing if words and emotions had power she'd be dead by now.

Actually if she didn't get some help soon anyway she'd be dead also courtesy of the most aggravating eraser.

*Max* I put in her mind gently

*Calm down Fang loves you trust me I can read his mind remember and he'd rather be carrying you if that helps*

ooc: ******* stars means talking to them in there minds k?
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Max:

I shook my head smiling. "I didn't think people were THAT dedicated."
Fang must be a REALLY motivating author.
That, or he put some sort of mind-control software in it.
Probably the first one since he's neither Angel nor evil.
When Angel got into my mind about the blonde girl, I blushed. Fang LOVES me, does he?

Gazzy:

"Oh God. So you mean I thought a scientist lady was pretty? EWW!"
Back to top Go down
http://maxriderpg.omgforum.net
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Iggy
"awww - crush!" i teased him then stopped flapping so i fell a few feet when i heard gazzys wing whip out where my head wouldve been. "no fair - picking on the blind kid!"

Josh
i pissed off fang... oh god. im so stupid (OOC: yep). i logged onto the blog on a school comp and signed in. [i]dude, im so sorry. i didnt realize. anyways, you still rock! and ive seen how you and max look at each other - so go get your girl. i was just being an ass. sorry. catch ya later
- Joshie

Fang
***flying with mutant girl he doesnt really know lol***
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Angel:

*Dont remind me Gazzy you have serious bad taste in girls no offence try for the ones that dont wanna torture you to death* I thought to Gazzy.

*Well no freaking duh! You really haven't noticed Max?*

*He loves you like crazy........Oh new thought he thinks you look so quote "damn hot right now"* I thought to Max.

*Max and Fang sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g LOOOOOOVES YOU get it through your head and whats not to love* I added

*Your amazing Maxy and you should know that* I really was stating the absolute obvious
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:01 pm

OOC: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gazzy:

"Hey! I said 'ew' once Angel realized it!" *And shut up, Angel.*

Max:

*I'll beleive that when he admits it. Which, 'cause he's Fang, he won't."

Last edited by *~*Max*~* on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:03 pm

ooc: thank you cheers *takes a bow*

Angel:

*Your thoughts in the class were ew to me but to you just oh never mind UGH* I thought to Gazzy.
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 pm

OOC: seas - stop putting thoughts like that into fangs head Laughing it makes him sound.... like hes just after her for her looks =/

Fang
wait, where were we going? we needed to get total and food and deal with... whatever her name was. but dr.m's house could be watched right now
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 pm

ooc: he isnt but whats the harm! seriously besides Max is sooooo hard headed she should stop being IN DENIAL! besides you and me BOTH KNOW that he isn't and that HE does think shes hot so whats the harm?
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:14 pm

OOC: well, its just really ooc for fang. and unlike the screwy private rp cat and i are doing (it started out as an underworld rp but turned into an MR crossover) im trying to keep my characters as in character as possible. so fang wont be all emotional and stuff (except on the inside) and iggy will be protectve of his brother hooking up with his sister, but not overly protective. just about... certain stuff haha. but hes still gonna be pyro and ironic and always with a sense of humor, but with one or two 'i-hate-being-blind--my-life-sucks' moments. i dont control the other characters so i cant say anything about keeping them in character haha
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:15 pm

ooc: you guys are on but not posting does that mean you are off? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Flying_with_Fang wrote:
OOC: well, its just really ooc for fang. and unlike the screwy private rp cat and i are doing (it started out as an underworld rp but turned into an MR crossover) im trying to keep my characters as in character as possible. so fang wont be all emotional and stuff (except on the inside) and iggy will be protectve of his brother hooking up with his sister, but not overly protective. just about... certain stuff haha. but hes still gonna be pyro and ironic and always with a sense of humor, but with one or two 'i-hate-being-blind--my-life-sucks' moments. i dont control the other characters so i cant say anything about keeping them in character haha

ooc: you forget I havent read the books I have nooooo clue what you are talking about Iggy brother with his sister????? as for Fang ugh then thats annoying then he is TO cool for me you can have him all YOURS!
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 pm

cat is off for the night - its after 10. and im getting off in a few minutes. sooooooooooo.... yea =/
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:19 pm

ooc: awwwwwww why you going off? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:20 pm

*Seas of Sorrow* wrote:
Flying_with_Fang wrote:

ooc: you forget I havent read the books I have nooooo clue what you are talking about Iggy brother with his sister????? as for Fang ugh then thats annoying then he is TO cool for me you can have him all YOURS!
*roll eyes* i see how that would confuse you, but the flock considers itself a family. iggy thinks of fang as a brother and max as a sister, and if your brother and sisters hooked up... thatd be weird. so thats how he feels. they arent exactly brother-and-sister blood related, but they grew up together in a family, they faught and fooled around like brother and sister so thats how iggy sees them
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 pm

ooc: Ooooooooooooh I get it now

btw did you here me no more fighting for him

Fang is ALL YOURS!

I love you him as much as you want!
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 pm

*Seas of Sorrow* wrote:
my dad is yelling at me. he already took my cell and is about to take the internet. and then god knows when ill get it back. like, maybe in a few days. or a week.
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 pm

*Seas of Sorrow* wrote:
ooc: Ooooooooooooh I get it now

btw did you here me no more fighting for him

Fang is ALL YOURS!

I love you him as much as you want!
*looks at you confused with some sceptisicm*
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:29 pm

ooc:

I dont want him

HE.IS.YOURS!

no take backs no catches no arguments NADA!

No contracts either he is yours forever if you want.

*hands over half of my Fang*

Yours! Congratz
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:30 pm

ooc: btw posted for twiggy!
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Flying_with_Fang wrote:
*Seas of Sorrow* wrote:
my dad is yelling at me. he already took my cell and is about to take the internet. and then god knows when ill get it back. like, maybe in a few days. or a week.

awwwwwwww kk emotional week and i mean BAD worst EVER! I didn't stop crying once went to bed at 4 to 5 every night and things arent good!

but I am mostly recovered now thank goodness! Smile
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 am

awwwwwwwww Sad well if you want to talk about it, you know ill try my best to get on to talk with you
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: rose   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 am

I groaned again. Everytime I almost fell unconcious I felt a sharp pinch.
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:58 am

*~*Max*~* wrote:
OOC: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gazzy:

"Hey! I said 'ew' once Angel realized it!" *And shut up, Angel.*

Max:

*I'll beleive that when he admits it. Which, 'cause he's Fang, he won't."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: ooc:   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:02 am

not much i can do
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:15 am

OOC: for the moment, me either. so I'm responding to someOOC posts.

Flying_with_Fang wrote:
I agree haha.
Am I a bad person for laughing some when Fang was like, in all his self-loathing and he ended up yelling when Iggy was trying to calm him down? 'Cause, I mean Fang was curled up in a ball, NAKED for God's sake haha.
At least it was a blind guy, and at least he thought to bring him clothes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arizona - U.S.A
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: The Role Play :: The States-
Jump to: