Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to role-play Maximum Ride by james Patterson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arizona - U.S.A

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Max:

"I have a feeling it tracker her here or something. We can't take her with. AND we have to break it to Total he has to leave Akila--again."
Back to top Go down
http://maxriderpg.omgforum.net
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Fang
"she probably didnt mean to, or she wouldnt have faught the way she did."

Iggy
i didnt have anything with me i could use to fix her up. "we have to fly her to dr. M's house - i cant do anything here" i said inturrupting their fight. "you 2 figure it out when we ARENT in the middle of a public PARKING LOT at a fricken SCHOOL" i said.

Fang
i nodded and glanced at the lower schools. we might not be able to come back for them later, and leaving them here without us near was an all-around bad idea...
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Max:

"Still. If there's a tracker in her, we can't have her following us."
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Fang
"X-Ray at dr.M's" i said as short as possibly. it was my way of saying 'then we can fly her to dr. M's and after we wrap her we can get an x-ray, find out and decide what to do next based on what we find"
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Max:

I deicded to drop it. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Fang
"angel gazzy and nudge?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:47 pm

Max:

"We've gotta get them."
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Fang
i nodded. "ill run to the lower school to get angel and gazzy." meaning shed run to the middle school to get nudge. i sprinted off to get them. the 3 buildings were clumped together but werent attached except that they shared one school yard. the lower school was the farthest from the upper.
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Max:

I snuck into the middle school, looking for Nudge,
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Fang
a good thing about being a mutant on the run is that you tend to remember faces, places, and information that might later be used to save your life. so i remembered what class angel and gazzy had. angel had enlish with gazzy. i had no clue what room tho. what room are you in ang?

angel
finally - fang came to save us! room 24. its down the hall and to the right

fang
i nodded and found it. i knocked and entered, walking up to the teacher. "angel and gazzy need to be excused - there has been a family emergency. our grandma has been admitted into the hospital with cancer" i told the teacher.
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Darla/"Angie":

I raised an eyebrow.
"Do you have a note?"

Max:

YES! Nudge was at lunch, so it was easy to get to her and pull her out of school.
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Fang
i shook my head. "no. our parents just called my cell phone to tell me to fetch angel and gazzy so we could go to the hospital to visit my grandma." i acted like i was upset but trying to be strong. but not overly-fake. just enough to seem real.
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Darla/"Angie":

I was going to let it go,
Arguing with a 14-year-old was pointless.
"All right then."

Max:

Nudge and i waited for fang
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Fang
i looked at angel and gazzy. the grabbed their stuff and walked over to me. "igna acihc denri" i said quietly saying erasers hurt the new-girl.
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Gazzy:

"Erasers ALREADY?"

Max:

Eventually they got out of the building. "Took you long enough." I muttered
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Fang
i glanced to make sure either no one heard or knew what we were talking about. when we left the building we jogged over to max and nudge who had gone over to where iggy was checking over the new girl's injuries
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Nudge:

I glanced behind me swearing I heard footsteps.

I was in a euphoric mood.......but that doesn't mean I'm not as paranoid as any other mutated bird/human kid.

I stopped looking at a classroom number, normal new kids would do that and the person would just keep walking.

That person stopped aswell he turned a corner.

I continued shaking my head holding up my schedule I had memorized as a prop to my being lost facade.

The person came out of the corner continuing it's pursuit.

That tears it! I was being followed and I knew sure as hell that was NOT good.

I started walking faster the other person did aswell I knew it didn't matter whether I ran or not this person knew who I was.

How? I didn't know.

I ran across the hall way detention or death? I knew my choice I ran like hell.

I didn't care if I didn't have a hall pass I raced past the hall monitor and threw the school doors open in front of me and raced out to the sunlight.

My pursuer ran after me I tried to speed it up but if this was an eraser then I had to do better to stay alive and or go back to the school and not the school I had just left.

I ran across the school grounds ignoring the beeping protests as I raced on by a few passing cars.

Max or Angel? I decided Max Angel might not even have a eraser I might be sending one to her.

Max could fight better than all of us but I could fight to to save myself I would try if I didn't make it.

My amazing luck when I burst through the doors of the high school I saw Max,Fang,Iggy and a very battered blonde girl the same girl that Fang had saved.

Max must be sooo happy I thought.

No time for gossip though and I didn't really enjoy thinking that.

"Max gang we have gotta get the hell outta here!" I shouted as I ran to them having outraced my pursuer.

"I'm being followed and I'm pretty sure it's an eraser humans dont run that fast!" I said when I got close enough to be in non-shouting distance.

"We dont have much time they will be here any minute!" I said trying to urge some speed from my shocked family.
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Max:

"Crap!"
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Nudge:

"What the hell!" I said really taking in the wounded girl

"It looks like she got run over by a lawn mower!" I stated the obvious.

I looked at Max.

"Two schools with erasers the odds that Angel and Gazzys doesn't have one are reeeeally low right now Max!" I said thinking maybe I should have gone to Angel to late now.
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Max:

Fang, Gazzy and Angel came oput of s the schoolbuilding.
"Up and away and 3." I said, eaming 1
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Fang
i nodded. iggy was blind and had enough to deal with without having dead weight in his arms, making it impossible for him to make use of his bombs. and she probably weighed the same as max. guess it was on me to carry the girl. i picked her up as carefully as i could while doing it quickly. students from the midlde school were coming out a little to see why nudge had run out of the school. guess theyd get more then they expected. 14 feet of wings extra. from the entire flock.
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Max:

"1!" We took off.
I forced myself nto to glare at the girl
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Students
holy s***!!!!!!

josh
my mouth popped open. i knew the chick was hot and all, but she could FLY? and the dude, emo goth freak. he could to... wait... he said her name was max... like maximum ride. oh. my. freaking. god. i just met the flock. i ran out. "I LOVE YOUR BLOG FANG" i called after him.

Fang
maybe he wasnt so bad anyways... no, he hit on max and tried to win her like an item. he was still bad.

students
wait... blog- fang- flying kids- no way. *students start chanting 'down with itex - its our time'*

Fang
wow.... talk about dedicated readers.

Last edited by Flying_with_Fang on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~*Max*~*
Admin
*~*Max*~*

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 pm

OOC: LMAO!! Wait--Josh can read?? I didn't know that!!

Max:

"Huh. He can read. That actually does shock me." i said after the idiot Jock yelled up to us.
We continued to fly
Back to top Go down
Flying_with_Fang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:49 pm

students
wait... blog- fang- flying kids- no way. *students start chanting 'down with itex - its our time'*

Fang
wow.... talk about dedicated readers. max glanced at me and i shrugged the best i could while flying with a nearly unconcious, fellow-mutant in my arms. "i cant control what they quote from the blog" go blogging hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona - U.S.A   Arizona - U.S.A - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arizona - U.S.A
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: The Role Play :: The States-
Jump to: