Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to role-play Maximum Ride by james Patterson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

"Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming" Empty
PostSubject: "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming"   "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming" EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:23 pm

This is Mary Alice Brandons story time setting about either the end of the 1800's or the beginning of the 1900's hundreds. I will make up my mind later but that is not important now anyway on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1

Vision

"Hah bet you can't catch me!" my little sister Cynthia said squealing with delight as my fingertips brushed along the hem of her dress and missing the garment by millimeters. I tumbled to the ground getting up close and personal with mother earth. "Cynthia how am I supposed to take you to school if you don't actually let me take you." I said as I dodged a stick she had flung in my supposed direction and watched it rebound off a tree. "Hah you missed me by a country mile." Splash!! I shrieked with fury and shock oh that was cold she is so going to get it. She smirked at me with a satisfied smile as I looked at her through my now drenched short black locks that had now been mopped across my forehead in a messy dishevel. "Did that miss you?" she asked rolling her eyes sarcasticly and eyes widening as she saw my expression shift to determination....for revenge. She started walking backwards as I shifted to a hunters crouch and lunged at my sister forcing her into a particuly sticky mud puddle a gift from last nights rain. Automatically she screeched a piercing "Ewwwww!" As I rolled her to the side so she could attempt to wipe herself off. She immediately started trying to smear the muck onto a nearby spruce and I simply removed the the smears of mud on my arm with the inside of my sleeve. I was good with calculations and I had made sure to angle Cynthia in a direct no splash zone for me. "Mary you are so dead!" she said as she charged at me and I swerved around making her stumble and forcing an effort on her part to regain balance. "How many times do I have to say it call me Alice." I said rolling my eyes and motioning for her to dare try attack me again. She fell for it and almost found herself face to face with a tree. "Keep this up and demon will be your new name by the end of the day providing I dont kill you first!" My oh my she was being violent today wasn't she. I loved my sister Cynthia loved her to death which was exactly where I was going to go if I didn't stop my constant playful tricks. Yet hey thats why they love me or so I think. "Alright Cynthi you can pulverize me later right now we are going to be late for school." I said as I broke into a run tugging my sister along with me. I stiffened I couldn't see anything the world went hazy foggy and then black. I thought I had fainted but then the black dissapeared and I saw a full colored picture emerged of my sister Cynthia. At first I thought I had just regained consciousness but then the vision shifted she was twirling around in the crisp fresh emerald grass. I watched in horror as she shifted toward a large tree that was swaying slightly in the breeze how it happened I would never know. Suddenly as if a deathly omen the tree roots rised from the ground and forced the tree to spiral on its roots and collaspe on my terrified sister.

No I wanted to scream but i couldnt and I watched in horror as my sisters eyes rolled back into her head and witness the heaving of her chest deaden to a malicious stop. Then as fast as it had come it all dissapeared I was now looking at my sister once more who was staring at me curiously as I had stared into the beyond. "Are you ok Mary?" she asked cautiously as I still had not moved. I had not fainted I was standing straight up in a perfectly erect position fists clenched at my side. I blinked and stared at Cynthi with wonder and relief she hadn't been hurt maybe it was just a horrible day dream. I was so relieved that I didn't even care that she had called me Mary which made her look up at me strangely and expectantly waiting for the tell off that always occured. When she realized she wasn't going to get it she frowned and stared at me like I was an atom bomb. "Seriously are you ok?" she asked as she slightly titled her head to the side giving her prize confused look. "Yes just fine never better sorry just phased out there." she seemed to accept this and continued to walk as she shouted behind her shoulder. "Well if you dont want detention get your head out of the clouds and keep walking." I shrugged and continued to frisk after her wondering all the while. What had happened back there? What the hell was that it was as if I had just had a nightmare but I was not unconscious day dreaming I suppose but... No that wasn't it something had happened to me it felt like it was something I was supposed to know something I had to know no matter what as if it would actually happen. I shivered and ran to catch up to Cynthi. That truly was a terrifying vision my I hope it was just a vision it couldn't actually happen just because I pictured it. Could it?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming"   "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming" EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:47 pm

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*Seas of Sorrow*
Admin
*Seas of Sorrow*

PostSubject: Re: "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming"   "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming" EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Rose wrote:
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why thank you Rosie!

I actually have chapter two almost finished...........I could go finish it up.......
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming"   "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming" EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Oh please do! I will read it int he morning because i have to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming"   "Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Just Because I'm Psychic Doesn't Mean I Saw That Coming"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: OOC's :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: